If you’re a busy person, you probably find it difficult to find 10 minutes for yourself – and if you do, you probably feel guilty for it, as if you should have been doing something else with your time.
We know the benefits of relaxation and self-care, but still we find it hard to make time for it.
I’m Delphi Ellis, a qualified therapist and mindfulness practitioner, and I promote positive mental health through different strategies, like mindfulness. I’ve designed the toolkit for those who struggle to find time in their hectic schedules for self-care and relaxation.
In the toolkit, you’ll find a range of resources focused on helping you do just that. These are:
- Affirmation cards as gentle reminders of your right to rest, to save and/or print and keep nearby
- A self-care calendar encouraging you to inspire you to do something to help you feel good for the next 28 days
- A self-care planner – an A4 worksheet you can print and use to create a personal plan for self-care, for any month you choose. This includes instructions around setting intentions and recognising the benefits of self-care
- An mp3 relaxation recording (10 minutes)
- A meditation script of the mp3 recording so you can familiarise yourself with the content
- Be As You Are Daily Love Notes to Yourself – to save and/or print (includes suggestions)
To purchase the toolkit, just click the round image below. The toolkit is currently just £10 and you can purchase and access via my online learning website.
Please see terms and conditions below and if you have any questions just get in touch.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that no hard copy/paper/CD version of this kit is currently available and the kit requires internet to access.
This product is classed as a digital download under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. This therefore means you agree to waive your right to a cooling-off period and therefore no refunds can be given, unless the product is deemed to be faulty.
If you have any concerns about your health and wellbeing, or the use of mindfulness, you should always speak to your doctor.
* All services are subject to availability, contents may vary and we reserve the right to change prices and remove online access at any time.
©️ Delphi Ellis all rights reserved